THANK YOU for choosing Armadillo Property Management for your housing needs, applications are processed on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS! (once approved, a showing will be scheduled)
Portable Resident Screening Reports (PTSR): 1) Applicant has the right to provide Armadillo Property Management with a PTSR that is not more than 30 days old, as defined in § 38-12902(2.5), Colorado Revised Statutes; and 2) if Applicant provides Armadillo Property Management with a PTSR, Armadillo Property Management is prohibited from: a) charging Applicant a rental application fee; or b) charging Applicant a fee for Armadillo Property Management to access or use the PTSR. Colorado Revised Statute, C.R.S. § 38-12-902(2.5) defines a Portable Screening Report (PTSR), and any PTSR submitted by you, must provide the following criteria:
- Name, Contact Information, and Last-Known Address
- For each jurisdiction indicated in the consumer report as a prior residence of the prospective resident, regardless of whether the residence is reported by the prospective resident or by the consumer reporting agency preparing the consumer report.
- A rental and credit history report for the prospective resident that complies with section 38-12-904(1)(a) concerning a landlord's consideration of a prospective resident's rental history and A criminal history record check for all federal, state, and local convictions of the prospective resident that complies with section 38-12-904(1)(b) concerning a landlord's consideration of a prospective resident's arrest records.
- That the screening report was completed within the previous thirty days and is made available to the landlord at no cost to access or use in the rental application process by providing a link to the report.
- A statement from the prospective resident that there has not been a material change in the information in the screening report, including the prospective resident's name, address, bankruptcy status, criminal history, or eviction history, since the report was generated.
Application Fee: $30.00/application ($30.00 Credit/Background/Eviction) will be required if a Portable Resident Screening Report link is NOT provided to landlord from prospective applicant.
Housing subsidy/assistance means any portion of a rental payment that is derived from a public or private assistance, grant, or loan program and that is paid by the program directly, indirectly, or on behalf of a resident to a landlord. Note: if you indicate on your application that you receive housing assistance from a program, we will NOT use the credit history section and your application will be evaluated and scored on the basis of ONLY rental history and income criteria. Assistance from a program does not include relatives, friends, or others who are helping only you specifically and who do not offer assistance to a broader group of individuals.
Fair Housing Policy: It is an unfair housing practice, unlawful, and prohibited for any person to refuse to show, sell, transfer, rent, or lease any housing; refuse to receive and transmit any bona fide offer to buy, sell, rent, or lease any housing; or otherwise make unavailable or deny or withhold from an individual any housing because of disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, or source of income; to discriminate against an individual because of disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, or source of income in the terms, conditions, or privileges pertaining to any housing or the transfer, sale, rental, or lease of housing or in furnishing facilities or services in connection with housing; or to cause to be made any written or oral inquiry or record concerning the disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, or ancestry of an individual seeking to purchase, rent, or lease any housing. Owner adheres to all rules and regulations administered by RESPA and Fair Housing.
To be accepted: The decision to accept an application will require a combination of positive employment, housing references, an acceptable resident qualifier score on the credit report & verifiable current monthly income, and pass the criminal background screening. Armadillo Property Management reserves the right to deny any applicant who does not meet minimum qualification standards.
- To be considered a completed application(s), all resident(s) over the age of 18 who plan to reside at the property must turn in a completed and signed application that is filled out Front, Back, Brokerage Disclosure signed as well as an approved petscreening.com profile by all persons, whether you have a pet/animal or not. Incomplete Applications WILL NOT be accepted.
- If you turn in an incomplete application and another applicant turns in a completed application, they will be processed first.
- The approval process is typically done in 1-3 business days, the speed of approving applications depends on how quickly we hear back from references.
- All Information MUST BE VERIFIABLE. Background information is crucial to determine the status of your application(s). Inaccurate, incomplete, or falsified information will be ground for denial.
- The Security Deposit and Animal deposit will be due at lease signing.
- The property will not be taken off the market until the lease is signed. Backup applications will be accepted if the lease signing deadline expires.
- Once the lease is emailed, it must be signed within 24 hours or the application(s) will be withdrawn and the next completed application will be processed. A copy of the lease is available for review on our website.
- Employers will be contacted to verify employment & income and/or applicant can provide 2 months of verifiable pay stubs.
- Self-employed persons must provide the previous year’s verifiable tax returns to document income.
- We do not combine the income of roommates. Each applicant must net at least two times (2x) the total rent amount per month. Income from the following will be considered to qualify: Cash assets, Sec 8 voucher, Grant money, Student loan, Trust, Child support, Alimony, SSI, SSDI, Social Security, and Welfare.
- The security deposit is the same as one month’s rent. A double deposit is simply twice that amount. These are refundable pursuant to C.R.S. 38-12-103.
- If this is your first time renting or your current or past landlord is a family member you will automatically be required to provide a Lease Guarantor or pay a Double Deposit.
- Guarantor forms (if applicable) must be completed by a family member and it is due at lease signing.
- Residents are required to obtain and provide proof of renter’s insurance for the entire lease term.
- The Full deposit is due at Lease signing and appropriate rent are required prior to receiving keys and moving in.
- Payment must be made within 24 hours of signing the lease, or the property may be offered to the next applicant. Certified funds are required for deposit and rent if the move-in is within 7 days of lease signing. Online payments are available in most cases.
- Must have no incidence of lease violations such as (but not limited to): property abuse, noise violations, disturbances to neighbors or others, aggressive behavior, unauthorized animals, or people, and any mutual rescission of previous lease(s).
- Must not have any breach of any previous rental contract (NO Evictions/Mutual Rescission) or have a balance due to previous residential accounts or Landlords in the past 5 years.
- The unlawful distribution, manufacturing, dispensing, or sale of a material, compound, mixture, or preparation that contains methamphetamine; the unlawful possession of materials to make methamphetamine and amphetamine
- Any offense that required the prospective resident to register as a sex offender and/or a felony stalking conviction.